Wash & Use Instructions
How to put on a non-medical mask or face covering
- Ensure the face covering is clean and dry.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before touching the mask.
- If none is available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Ensure your hair is away from your face.
- Place the face covering over your nose and mouth and secure to your head or ears with its ties or elastics.
- Adjust if needed to ensure nose and mouth are fully covered.
- The mask should fit snugly to the cheeks and there should not be any gaps.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after adjusting your mask.
While wearing a non-medical mask or face covering, it is important to avoid touching your face. If you do touch your mask or face, you should immediately wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
***For Filtered Reusable Face Masks, before washing - remember to remove and dispose of the current filter. Once dry, insert another filter into the pocket before use.
Find more information at the below link: